Why wouldn't you want a dishwasher that has a self-cleaning filter?
A self-cleaning filter is convenient because it has a grinder that disposes of food particles and eliminates the need to pre-rinse dishes. However, if you are worried about noise levels, dishwashers with manual filters are significantly quieter and only require that you take a few minutes to clean out the filter every so often.
- What is the best dishwasher?
- How much do dishwashers cost?
- Why wouldn't you want a dishwasher that has a self-cleaning filter?
- How many place settings can a dishwasher hold?
- What is the most energy efficient dishwasher?
- Does it really matter whether a dishwasher has a plastic or stainless steel tub?
- Which dishwasher has the largest capacity?