Does it really matter whether a dishwasher has a plastic or stainless steel tub?
Premium dishwashers have stainless steel tubs because they are stain-resistant and more durable in the long run. Additionally, stainless steel has some impressive water condensing and heat-retaining properties that help to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the dry cycle. That said, if you are on a budget, dishwashers with plastic tubs work perfectly well and are less expensive. We'd just suggest finding one that has darker colored interior so it is less likely to show stains.
- What is the best dishwasher?
- How much do dishwashers cost?
- Why wouldn't you want a dishwasher that has a self-cleaning filter?
- How many place settings can a dishwasher hold?
- What is the most energy efficient dishwasher?
- Does it really matter whether a dishwasher has a plastic or stainless steel tub?
- Which dishwasher has the largest capacity?