What is the least expensive type of knife sharpener?
In general, manual knife sharpeners are less expensive than electric knife sharpeners to buy and operate. Manual knife sharpeners will range in price from $8 to over $50, and you can find excellent models even on the lowest end of the price spectrum. One example is the AccuSharp Knife and Tool Sharpener that retails for about $8.
- Why are there specialized sharpeners for Asian and European kitchen knives?
- Is it better to use a manual or electric knife sharpener?
- Do I need a sharpener if my knife set came with a sharpening steel?
- What is the best manual knife sharpener?
- What is the best electric knife sharpener?
- How much do knife sharpeners cost?
- What is the least expensive type of knife sharpener?